STATEMENT OF SUPPORT
FOR THE VALIDATION OF THE DoCUp RESOURCES
I recognize the DoCUp resources as important and valuable for upskilling the domestic care workers and for ensuring resilient employment pathways.
I recognize that the following skills are currently required for domestic care workers:
- Critical care skills
- Basic nursing skills
- Ability to protect against infections
- Digital and administrative skills
- Communication and relationships skills
- Skills related to personal agency and well-being
I value the DoCUp resources because I believe that in this way, my organisation will be able to:
- equip domestic care workers with a mix of care, transversal and attitudinal skills to ensure resilient employment pathways,
- contribute towards advancing the regulatory environment and working conditions pertaining to domestic care,
- respond to current and future challenges in the home care sector, such as those raised by the COVID-19 pandemic
I recognize that DoCUp resources enable the acquisition, assessment and testing of new home care skills and competencies and I hereby acknowledge that my organisation is interested in using the DoCUp resources in order to support the progressive inclusion of domestic care work into upskilling and formal pathways.
To declare your support to our statement fill in the form below – please note that by subscribing this statement you do not commit to perform any specific action neither you assume any duties or responsibility in relation to the DoCUP project.
Statement of Support
All fields are required